Duties and Responsibilities
1. Project cash and budget management
• Responsible for project reports, budgets monitoring and ensure adhere to financial control, process and procedure to all projects.
• Prepare weekly and monthly project cash forecasts in a realistic manner.
• Review Cash Disbursement vouchers.
• Review purchase requisitions and orders.
• Review payment packages for budgets availability and correct coding.
• Monitor budgets versus expenditure.
• Ensure timely processing and disbursement of payments to legitimate suppliers and liquidations.
• Prepare work plans and budgets in co-ordination with the project team and make sure that all expenditures are according to work plan and budget.
• All other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
2. Dealing with Problems
• Working with partners and ensure Project results are achieved timely without compromising with quality.
• Managing donor grants with strict reporting deadlines.
• Operating in remote and vulnerable communities.
• Promotes innovation and learning.
• Communicates clearly and effectively.
• Appreciation of child rights and gender equality.
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
• In-depth knowledge of the Finance and accounting and preferably minimum three years of experience in Non- profit making organization.
• A degree in Accounting or equivalent qualification.
• CPA will be added advantage
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills appropriate to the audience.
• Proficient Computer skills and use of relevant accounting packages.
• Ability to work under multidisciplinary and multicultural environment.
• Good English language skills (oral/written)
• A candidate must be able to work in Mpwapwa, Dodoma
Remuneration: An attractive package commensurate to the qualifications and relevant experience will be availed to the successful candidate.
Applications: Motivation letter explaining why your competencies and experience are suitable for the job, up-to date curriculum vitae including names and email addresses or phone numbers of three referees and copies of relevant certificates should be addressed and sent to the Human Resource Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver in person at CDF’s office located in Mwenge area, Plot No. 161/162, Mama Ngoma House, 2nd Floor, Dar es Salaam; not later than 24th November, 2017.