Main function of the job
To analyse data and information related to aviation business
Duties and Responsibilities
1. To monitor and evaluate business performance of service providers i.e. air service and ground handlers
2. To monitor market performance and its behavior
1. To conduct business analysis for the industry .
4. To identify and carry out airlines routes analysis and provide advices to airlines and other stakeholders on the established air transport passengers and cargo market/routes’ potentials
5. To analyze and determine reasonable rates I charges for air transport.
6. To review and analyse business plans submitted by operators
7. To undertake financial analysis of financial statements and various reports
8. To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Bachelor Degree in Finance from a recognized University. Must have good communication, interpersonal skills and knowledge of computer office applications. Experience in marketing and marketing skills is an added advantage
Must have 7 (seven) years working experience in a related field
Salary: According to TCAA Salary Structure:
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Successful candidates will be appointed initially on one year probation period and thereafter if successful on unspecified period contract depending on the age of the employee.
• Legal Requirement: All employees of the Authority are required to observe the TCAA Code of Conduct.
• Other terms and conditions of service are as promulgated in the TCAA Staff Rules.
• TCAA is an equal opportunity employer. All are encouraged to apply
• Only successful candidates will be contacted.
• Shortlisted candidates will be required to meet their own costs of travel, accommodation and other matters in relation to the interview.
Mode of Application
• Application letters should be accompanied with the following and send to the address below:
• Updated Curriculum vitae
• Copies of certificates including birth certificate,
• Contact address of candidates including telephone number(s) and email addresses if any
• Names and contact address of two referees, one referee should be work related from the current employer and,
• Applied post should be clearly marked on top of the envelope and sent to the address below.
Deadline for submission of application letters is 4 December, 2017
Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority,
Nyerere/Kitunda Road Junction,
P.O. Box 2819,
DAR ES SALAAM