His position is responsible for coordinating and reviewing VFT-MFB operations against the procedures, laws and regulations policies and procedures, laws and regulation.
Main duties & Responsibilities
• Performs audit work in accordance with the approved audit manual and professional standards
• Carries out the procedures outlined in the internal audit plan
• Periodically review appraise and advice accordingly the soundness, adequacy and efficiency of accounting, finance, MIS, HR and other internal controls
• Perform operational reviews and appraise on the cost effectiveness and efficiency with which resources are employed in the all VFT MFB business processes
• Review and advice degree of VFT-MFB compliance to its internal policy
• Coordinate and facilitate the external and global audit exercise
• Provides investigative services, as the need arises and if possible recommends the change on policy and procedures arising from the cases investigated in order to strengthen the Bank’s risk management systems.
Education & Special/Personal Abilities
• University degree in BCom in Accounting, (UDSM) BAF (MU) or equivalent
• CPA (T) holder
• Minimum of four years’ work experience as an auditor with three years as auditor in a Microfinance Banking institution.
• Excellent character and unquestionable integrity.
• Determined personality with initiative, perseverance and the potential (qualification) to motivate and manage a team.
• Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of reliability and correctness.
• Good knowledge on general economic and financial matters.
• Good communication and marketing skills.
Working Environment & Remuneration
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited has a calm and harmonious working environment where all staff are equally valued. Good work is recognized and rewarded accordingly and there is an opportunity to grow professionally and spiritually.for online application, mark/head the work reference number attach the cover letter with the copies of ypur certificates. CV with 3 referees through email address vftHRstaff@yftz.co.tz
you may send the your application to below address please mark the work reference number on the envelope
deadline is 20, August 2017
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
VISION FUND TANZANIA MICROFINANCE BANK LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1546,
ARUSHA – TANZANIA