• To inspect and receive purchased goods and arrange stocks in appropriate places.
• Issuing of goods from stores to users against authorized requisition notes/material list
• To initiate requisition of stock items as per reorder level
• To maintain proper stores records for stocks movements
• Preparations of Inventory movement report
• Disposal of company materials and assets against authorised approval
• Overall Stores management which includes proper documentations, cleanness and safety.
• Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by superior from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Advanced Diploma/Bachelor in Procurement and Supplies from Reputable Institution.
• Knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage
• 1 to 2 years working experience.
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Swahili.
• Knowledge of computer applications.
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their’ applications enclosing a detailed CV and copies of professional certificates, and a day time telephone contact by December 8,2017 to;
Human Resources Manager,
Mwananchi Communications Ltd,
P. O. Box 19754, Dar es Salaam.
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.