EAST AFRICA TELEVISION LTD, the number one youth channel that has grown to a regional with vigor content of educating and entertaining programs. EA TV is looking for suitable and qualified people to fill in the following vacancies:
Responsible to lease and building relationship externally and Internally. Externally, this could be with customer and suppliers internally this could mean different related and supporting department.
1. To building and maintaining contacts with the media
2. To manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and fliers. This can involve writing and proofreading copy, and liaising with designer and printers.
3. To arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials
4. To organize and attend events and exhibitions
5. To carry out market research and customer survey to assess demand brand positioning and marketing projects
6. To carry out market research and customer survexs to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
7. To evaluate marketing campaigns
Excellent communication, networking and interpersonal skills .
Degree in Marketing
Three years experience in sales and Marketing preferably in the media industry.
The Sales Manager is responsible for selling TV & Radio advertising spots and maintaining relations with advertising clients. To act as the link between EATV Ltd and its clients.
1. In charge of all sales activities and sales personnel involved in Marketing department.
2. To provides leadership to the day-to-day operations of the sales team, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals.
3. To analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
4. To establishes performance goals for all sales team employees, and monitors performance on a continual basis.
5. To develops and/or maintains and improves business relations with all customers of the Company.
6. To seeks out and targets new customers and new sales opportunities, initiates action plan to approach and secure new business for the Company.
7. To develop and implement an effective strategic sales plan.
8. To develop and maintain a strong work relationship with key opinion leaders and contacts with other relevant agents.
9. To lead and influence a successful team of Sales executives.
Qualification : Degree in sales, MBA
Four years experience in Sales and Marketing preferably in the media industry.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send in their applications enclosing a detailed CV addressed to the:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
EAST AFRICA TELEVISION LTD
DAR ES SALAAM – TANZANIA
Or deliver to EATV Studios at Mikocheni Light Industries Area, Mwenge – Dar es Salaam
Deadline 15th July 2017
Shortlisted candidates will be notified