• At least a Form IV Certificate with a Diploma in Secretarial Studies.
• Must have passed shorthand and Hatimkato 80 -100 w.p.m
• A certificate in computer Windows, Microsoft Office, Internet, Email and Publisher from a recognized institution
• Management Development Course for Executive Assistants I
• Hands on Working experience of not less than seven (7) years in a reputable organization
• Outstanding command in communication both in English and Kiswahili (writing and speaking)
(b) Duties and Responsibilities
• Providing assistance to top executives of the Company
• Assisting in coordinating secretarial functions with other departments.
• Typing letters and other documents
• Undertaking routine correspondence with prior approval of his/her senior.
• Arranging meetings and appointment schedules for the Senior Executives.
• Assisting in drafting and proof – reading reports and write-ups for the executives.
• Make official appointments and travel arrangements
• Deals with confidential matters in the office of the Executives.
• Keep record of events and documents
• Performs any other duties as may be assigned by his/her senior.
Attractive remuneration package in accordance with the Institution’s salary scale.
Terms Of Employment
3 years contract (renewable)
Interested applicants must submit the application letter attached with the following for consideration:
i. A curriculum vitae (CV);
ii. Certified copies of certificates, birth certificate and other relevant certificates;
iii. Two recent passport size photographs;
iv. Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees;
v. Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers.
vi. Applicants with academic certificates from foreign universities must submit proof of accreditation of issuing institutions.
Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer
Air Tanzania Company Limited,
P.O. Box 543,
DAR ES SALAAM