Perform the task as Clinician for the HIV/AIDS Clinic under the supervision of this. Site Manager
Qualification and work experience:
• The Clinician should be a holder of Diploma” Advance Diploma and/or Bachelor in Clinical Medicine from a recognized institution.
• He/she should have an experience of at least 3 years in the field of expertise.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Providing clinical care to HIV patients in the Clinic including:
• Management of Opportunistic Infections
• Staging of HIV patients for Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) eligibility Initiating patients on ART Managing complications of ART
• Initiation and monitoring of post-Exposure Prophylaxis
2. Providing consultation to HlV-positive patients on the wards as ‘requested
3. Maintaining accurate medical records and other data collection as required’ for Monitoring and evaluation within the Clinic
4. Participating in Clinic Team Meetings and assisting the site manager with strategic planning for the Clinic
5. Doing any other duty as assigned by the site manager. Reports To: Site Manager
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their application letters, CVs, Certified photocopies of certificates and names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of two references.
Applications should be submitted by 22nd February, 2016 to:
P.O. Box 79810
DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.