Mwananchi Communications Limited, a subsidiary of Nation Media Group, and publishers of Mwananchi, The Citizen and Mwanaspoti newspapers is looking for motivated and highly experienced individuals to fill the position of:
Driver X 1
• To drive company staff on official duties.
• To drive night production workers from MCL premises to designated places.
• Perform all assigned duties on time without deviating to unauthorized route as assiqnad by the Supervisor
• Ensure vehicle assigned is inspected by filling necessary documents and reporting any detects.
• To drive newspaper distribution vehicles from Mwananchi Communications ltd to designated customers.
• Ensure the newspaper parcels distributed are verified in quantity and type. Be responsible for loading and offloading newspaper parcels being distributed on first in last out order for efficient drops en route.
• Ensures the safety driving rules and regulations are followed when driving company vehicle.
• Ensure that schedule maintenance and repairs are performed according to the agreed plan by tracking the mileage readings of the assigned vehicle.
• Ensure that all legal documents and stickers are current and valid.
• Perform any other duties as requested by management.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
Academic ‘0’ Level Certificate.
Professional : Driving License, Forklift Operation certificate.
Experience : 3-5 years working experience.
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing a detailed CV and copies of professional certificates, and a day time telephone contact by November 3, 2017 to;
Human Resources Manager
Mwananchi Communication Ltd
P.O.BOX 19754, Dar es Salaam
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted