Required minimum qualifications:
• Possession of Form IV/VI certificate,
• at least 1 year of working experience from reputable organization,
• age limit is 35 years.
• Possession of any trade test/ certificate of records management/secretary is an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Employees duties include but not limited to the following:-
• Ensure office is kept clean
• Carry out registry activities properly, effectively and efficiently
• Save in relevant meetings effectively and efficiently
• Arranges all items in assigned offices in a good order after every cleaning
• Clean items in assigned offices/rooms and adjacent corridors daily
• Cleans all kitchenware used in serving tea in offices immediately after use.
• Prepare hot water for tea/coffee for relevant staff as directed.
• Performs any other duties as may be assigned by his/her supervisor.
• Facilitate timely movement of files from registry and officers.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Apply in handwriting, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates and 2 letters from 2 referees; telephone numbers and e-mail address so as to reach the undersigned not later than 15th October, 2017. Application should be sent to MWAUWASA as registered mails by postal office, EMS and DHL. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. MWAUWASA is an equal opportunity employer.
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR,
MWANZA URBAN WATER SUPPLY & SANITATION AUTHORITY,
P.O. BOX 317,