Required minimum qualifications:
• Possession of a form IV/VI certificate from a recognized Institution,
• Trade Test in Electrical Installation/Plumbing & Pipe Fittings
• computer literate,
• at least 2 years working experience from reputable Organization.
• Age limit is 35 years.
• Possession of Pump Mechanics certificate is an added advantage.
Duties and responsibilities
Employees duties include but not limited to the following:-
• Operates water or sewerage pumps.
• Assists electrical/mechanical artisan during repair/service of pumps at the station.
• Cleans tools, equipment plants and pump and pump house including surrounding areas.
• Assists in security matters of the pumping station and installations.
• Assists in keeping data or records of pumping hours and pump defects.
• Performs any other duties that may be assigned by his/her supervisor.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Apply in handwriting, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates and 2 letters from 2 referees; telephone numbers and e-mail address so as to reach the undersigned not later than 15th October, 2017. Application should be sent to MWAUWASA as registered mails by postal office, EMS and DHL. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. MWAUWASA is an equal opportunity employer.
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR,
MWANZA URBAN WATER SUPPLY & SANITATION AUTHORITY,
P.O. BOX 317,