6. POSITION: STORES/PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT 1 POST
REPORTS TO: STORES/SUPPLIES/PROCUREMENT OFFICER
REPORTING OFFICE: PANGANI HYDRO POWER SYSTEMS
Responsible for receiving, issuing and recording materials in the regional store to ensure store balance is maintained all the time.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
a) To receive materials from Suppliers to ensure there is conformity to specifications, quality and quantity correspond to given specification and storing the same in a safe place;
b) To issue materials by insuring the quantity and material issued corresponds with the approved store issuing voucher;
c) To post issue vouchers to ensure stock balance corresponds with received/issued items at all times;
d) To update stores transactions in appropriate business systems to ensure correct data management and control to facilitate business decisions;
e) To carry-out Local Purchase Order to ensure that items purchased satisfy business needs and the company achieve value of money.
KEY KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE JOB
Ordinary Diploma in Material and Logistic Management, Procurement or equivalent.
Certificate of Secondary Education (Form IV or VI).
Registered member of PSPTB.
Certificate of Basic Computer Application
HOW TO APPLY
• Qualified and interested candidate may apply by sending a detailed application letter clearly stating why you should be considered for the position and how you will add value to the company.
• All Applications must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates, testimonials and contacts of three referees.
• Application letters should clearly state the candidate’s name, secondary examination index number and year of examination appearing in the attached academic certificates.
• Applications should be sent to address indicated below:
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS:
First appearance: 10th November, 2017
Deadline for submission of applications is 23rd November, 2017.
Applicants must include reliable phone numbers for effective communication.
All Applicants who will not be invited for an interview should consider themselves unsuccessful.
All internal applicants should channel their applications through their respective Managers before sending their applications to the below given addresses
Please note that phone calls or any kind of soliciting for these positions by applicants or relatives will automatically lead to disqualification.
PANGANI HYDRO POWER,SYSTEMS,