Key duties and responsibilities:
• In addition assisting the Senior Legal Officer – Contracts, he will perform the following related duties to be assigned
• Maintains a register of all documentation related to contracts management and ensure their availability whenever required by Management.
• Drafts contracts and others legal documents for the Fund as may be required by supervisor.
• Researches and provides data to supervisor on implementation of contracts by the Fund.
• Assist in making up on contracts implementation by the Fund’s clients and serve appropriate reminders and default notices as may be required.
• Keeps in safe custody documentation pertaining to contracts entered by Fund.
• Provides periodic reports on the status of Fund’s contracts and their performance.
• Facilitates correspondences with clients on contracts matters Follows up with the Attorney General’s Chambers on contracts vetting and other related matters.
• Represents the Fund in courts of law and tribunals when assigned by the supervisor.
• Perform any other such related duties as’ may be assigned by his/her superior from time to time.
Bachelor Degree in Law.
Computer literacy, Drafting skills, Communication and Presentation skills.
Legal Research skills, Legal drafting skills and advocacy skills.
Applications in writing enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of relevant certificates, contact address including telephone numbers, email address and names and addresses of three referees to be addressed to the undersigned.
Director, Human Resources and Administration attached via email@example.com
DAR ES SALAAM
Please take note of the following
• All Applications should be done by-mails
• Applications without latest CVs will not be considered;
The closing date for submission will be on 7th September 2015 Only short listed candidates will be contacted.