Req Number: UV548
Category: Financial : Consumer/Commercial Banking
Job Type: Permanent
The Deputy Managing Director shall work with the Managing Director and other members of the leadership team in making the CRDB’s Vision a reality.
- He/She shall work to optimize network productivity, driving profitability and increasing volume of business while maintaining a strong cost/income ratio and a high quality of credit portfolio.
- He/She shall lead the digitalization agenda including observation and adoption of developments in telecommunications banking, encouraging and agile development and product environment, and driving agile team working within the portfolio.
- He/She shall be technologically literate and through championing this agenda steer the bank to enthusiastically embrace new innovations and developments as they arise.
- The core purpose of the role is to provide inspiring leadership and strategic direction to teams amounting to 2,500 FTE for a number of CRDB businesses.
The portfolio of responsibilities will include leadership of the following divisions:
- Corporate Banking
- Marketing, Research & Customer Services
- Alternative Banking Channels
The Deputy Managing Director shall be a self-motivated, credible, and highly capable leader. Candidates will have high levels of energy, pragmatism, and commitment with the ability to influence diverse groups, and work well in an achievement-based environment. Well-developed leadership and management skills will combine with a high EQ, an open and inclusive approach to business, and the ability to work as a natural team player at executive management level.
The Deputy Managing Director shall have deep experience and understanding of retail and business banking across a branch network of scale, as well as corporate banking and a good understanding of strategic treasury management. They will be fluent in customer and marketing disciplines as well as having a good grasp of risk, compliance and governance. They will be a technological evangelist able and eager to lead the digital and automation agenda, nurturing an innovative culture and collegiate, professional working environment.
Mode Of Application:
To apply please send your application to our retained Executive search partner Korn Ferry – https://kfopportunities.loop.jobs/go/ext/UV548/242
Closing date: Not later than 1st March 2018