Duties and Responsibilities
• Identifies gaps on real estate market
• Update owners on property status.
• Plan and direct the negotiation, purchase, sales and development of the real estate properties on behalf of business and investors.
• Consider factors such as property values, taxes, zoning population growth, transport, traffic volume and pattern regarding the client specifications.
• Negotiate contract for the purchase or lease of the properties.
• Help the clients to negotiate or navigate the complex nature of the property in the real estate market.
• Land valuation methods and marketing company services.
Qualifications and Experience
• The applicant should have experience in relevant fields at least for two (2) years.
• Bachelor holder of real estate engineering will be an added advantage.
• Excellent communication, negotiating and networking skills.
• Self-motivated and drive.
• Be able to prepare business proposal and business plan whenever required.
Mode of Applications
All qualified candidates may apply via the following address except for the gardener may come straight to our office shows their interest to work with us or call +255 758 312 299.
Deadline: 12th October, 2015
The Human Resources
Jiteng Consultancy Ltd
DAR ES SALAAM