The Bank is recruiting an experienced individual to lead the business development team and its various functions in the Bank to meet the desired business goals and expectations
Reporting to the Managing Director this is an executive management position responsible for the overall direction, planning, implementation and reviewing of strategic policies and procedures for promoting secure, efficient, profitable and sustainable Microfinance, Corporate and SME activities.
The General Manager, Commerce has following
• Growing and managing the credit portfolio and liabilities through acquisition of qualified customers and management of risk.
• Design and secure approval for the implementation of innovative banking products in line with the Bank’s strategic plan and marketing programmes while optimizing sales opportunities through cross-sell and up-sell.
• Data mining to identify sales opportunities and prioritize target customer groups based on market knowledge and the potential sustainable contribution to the Bank.
• Manage sales and services to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of the branch network and alternative delivery channels.
• Manage the relationship banking proposition and its delivery to customers.
• Prepares and manages department establishment, staff cost and budgets to ensure that they are within the overall budget.
• The ideal’ individual must be a University graduate in relevant fields with at least 8-10 years senior management experience.
• He or she must be a proven manager with a successful track record in growing a new business and a demonstrated ability to do the following:
• Identify and segment customers;
• Produce a business case with all necessary quantitative and qualitative elements;
• Generate accurate, verified information and sound strategies; identify and cultivate relationships with potential partners.
• A creative, innovative and critical thinker who can identify both short and long-term revenue enhancement opportunities.
• Strong listening skills with the ability to assimilate information and translate it into business solutions.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Sound judgment with the ability to make decisions and present recommendations with clarity and’ conviction to serve the business objectives.
If you meet the above requirements and ready for great challenges, mail:
• Covering letter
• Your Curriculum vitae
Deadline: 8th April, 2016