He/she shall be a holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Management and administration of its equivalent and must at least have three years experience in senior position in administration.
Master of Business Administration will be added advantage. He/she must be a mature person with a diplomatic and pleasant personality, able to create a team spirit among staff.
TERMS OF SERVICE He/she will be appointed on a three (3) years contract, renewable, and is answerable to the General Secretary.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Will be responsible for planning, organizing, and coordinating, directing and controlling work assigned to subordinates.
• Will interpret general personnel and administrative policies and regulations into action.
• Will recommend overall personnel policies or better methods of recruitment. placement, staff performance appraisal staff welfare etc.
• Will review staff regulation to ensure that they are in line with the laws of the country.
• Will prepare long and short-term manpower plans in consultation with the General Secretary.
• Will provide personnel services including recruitment placement, fringe and terminal benefits, procedures and practice and on interpretation of staff regulations.
• Will carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time.
SALARY: As per ELCT Northern Diocese Scale
Apply for this job
MODE OF APPLICATION
• Applications attached with copies of relevant certificates and CVs. .
• Applicant should indicate three referees with their addresses, telephone contact/and e-mail
• Applicants are required to obtain an endorsement from the Pastors of their parishes
• All applications should be addressed to the
Church in Tanzania,