To ensure efficient and effective management of inventory system and Company fleet is well maintained across the Company.
• Plan andÂÂ determine/ calculate Economical Ordering Quantities of various materials to ensure that there are no stock out or overstocking
• To carry reconciliation of inventories to ensure that system of stock balances and stock bin cards reflect the same balance of the stock item and agree with respective physical stocks
• Plan and monitor stock taking exercise to ensure that it is done according to statutory requirements, preset target and the stock taking results are submitted by 31st July every year for incorporation in the annual financial statements.
• Monitor and supervise audit exercise conducted by external auditors to ensure that all documents and information requested by the auditors are furnished and the audit work is performed smoothly and completed within targeted time
• Ensure annual company motor vehicles/cycles requirement and specifications are timely prepared in compliance with company transport policy and included in the budget and company annual procurement plan
• Manage the company fleet of vehicles effectively and in compliance with company transport policy to ensure that company’s motor vehicles are optimally utilized and their repair and maintenance are done efficiently and effectively
• Ensure proper operation of car tracking system as well as Transport Information Management System (TIMS) to ensure that there is control of repair and maintenance, there is no misuse of motor vehicles, fuel and report any discrepancy for immediate proper action.
• Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports to enable the Management to timely respond on issues that require immediate guidance and assess the level of support provided by the department to the Business.
• Plan, monitor and control the activities of stores and transport staff in order to ensure the most effective utilization of the resources and the achievement of the set objectives and targets.
• Plan, monitor and control the departmental budget to ensure costs are maintained within the budget limits.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree/Advanced Diploma in Materials Management or Procurement & Logistics
• Post Graduate Qualification in Business Management will be an added advantage
• Registered by PSPTB
• 5 Years’ experience in Managing and Monitoring of Inventory Systems and Transport Fleet Management.
Competitive remuneration package shall be offered commensurate with skills and experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
All interested candidates should send a detailed written application attached with detailed curriculum vitae (CV) attached with all relevant certificates including three (3) referees. Application close date 5th June, 2015 and all applications should be addressed to:
Senior Manager Human Resources
PO Box 9024,
DAR ES SALAAM