The candidate will perform the following duties as listed below:
Duties and Responsibilities
a) Monitoring and supporting compliance with donor requirements and reporting results:
• Maintain the donor reporting matrix , including tracking donor agreements CDF’s contractual obligations, other delivery requirements of the agreement, reporting schedule and reporting requirements (a donor tracking matrix to track donor agreements, contractual obligations reporting schedules and requirement is in place);
• Support in timely preparation of donor reports, (both quarterly and annual) including follow ups with partners and different units to obtain the information required for reporting, and quality control.
b) Monitoring and supporting partners and staff
• Build the M&E capacity to partners, staff, District Technical Support Officers, to implement the M&E framework including tracking analyzing and use of data from villages/wards and integration M&E into their work.
• Provide guidance to staff and partners on RBM tools and performance indicators.
c) Knowledge Management
• Draw good practices and knowledge emerging from the project and in collaboration with the implementing partners and CDF’s communication focal point document them for learning.
• Identify scale up opportunities in projects and disseminate them with the office to inform adaptation of ongoing programs, development of new interventions and to inform new programs/activities.
Development of a consolidated monitoring matrix for the project, aligned with the CDF’S Strategic and Operational Plan, indicating who monitors, dates, completion of report, type of tool used. Budget analysis and follow up with the Head of Finance on the financial aspect of the monitoring report.
• Ability to assist strategic planning, Programme development and implementation of Results Based Management and reporting
• Ability to assist in formulation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of development Programmes and projects
• Ability to operating in remote and vulnerable communities.
• Ability to promote innovation and learning.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
Statement of Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
• Minimum Master’s Degree in Social Science, child development, social work or related disciplines.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in project management, incl. monitoring, reporting, evaluation and results-based management of development projects.
• Demonstrated experience of building and maintain a reliable M&E database on the status of project implementation, delivery, evaluations and reporting.
• Experience of working in teams and coordinating with project/programme personnel and implementing partners in different field offices.
• Demonstrated experience in capturing learning and documenting knowledge.
• Experience in facilitating M&E sessions to people of different caliber.
• Knowledge of principles and practices related to child development, child participation and protection issues.
• Must have strong and polished interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Must be fluent in English and Swahili speaking and writing.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows based computer application and database management.
• The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a community-based organization.
Remuneration: An attractive package commensurate to the qualifications and relevant experience will be availed to the successful candidate.
Applications: Motivation letter explaining why your competencies and experience are suitable for the job, up-to date curriculum vitae including names and email addresses or phone numbers of three referees and copies of relevant certificates should be addressed and sent to the Human Resource Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver in person at
CDF’s office located in Mwenge area,
Plot No. 161/162, Mama Ngoma House,
2nd Floor, Dar es Salaam;