We are looking for an amazing writer, journalist, social media expert, and marketing specialist to help us build a Facebook community for female entrepreneurs in Tanzania. Your job will be to interview women to find out what they want to see on the site, write and post exciting and engaging content, and promote the site to as many women as you can across Tanzania.
This community will be for women who own small businesses and are active in savings groups, VIBCOBAs, and VLSAs. The site will help these women connect with each other, share their knowledge, and learn valuable advice to improve their businesses and reach their financial goals.
• Write stories and create videos
• Post to Facebook and Instagram group
• Monitor comments and respond quickly
• Promote site to women in Tanzania
• Work with site owners in US
• Experience in journalism and media
• Experience writing for websites
• Excellent at Facebook and Instagram
• Excellent writer and communicator
• Excellent English and Swahili
• Experience in women’s savings groups
• Talented at marketing and promotion
• Cheerful attitude and hard worker
• Passion to help women in Tanzania
• College degree strongly preferred
LOCATION & SALARY
• Must live in Dar Es Salaam or Mwanza
• Work from home
• Attractive salary for experienced candidates
HOW TO APPLY
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you would be an amazing candidate for this role.