The Office coordinator reports to the Human Resources Lead and is responsible for the efficient operation of all administrative services within the MST Support Office
The Office coordinator, will work collaboratively with the human resources department, procurement and logistics unit and Office attendant to help achieve MST’s objectives
• Functions a front desk secretary and welcome visitors, customers and provide quality customer care as per Marie Stopes protocols;
• Document all incoming and outgoing mails, parcels and documents in a most professional for easy tracking and follow-ups where required
• Monitor the staff movement register including attendance out of office registers and report periodically to Human Resources Lead the trends as they represent in the register;
• Manage and coordinate all incoming and out coming calls
• Ensure office equipment such as internet, telephones and printers are in good working conditions.
• Manage the office boards of the organisation by updating with current news and removing old pasted papers weekly and maintain neatness
• Supervise general cleanness in the building and grounds within the area of jurisdiction
• Ensure constantly flow of water in the washrooms.
• Reports promptly any defects or problems detected in the office.
• Receives, lists and control stationeries and other documents in the office.
• Responsible for safe keeping of tools, machines, supplies, and equipment entrusted to your custody for the facilitation of services rendered to support office.
• Plan all office events
• Line Manage Office Attendant
• Prepare visa letters and welcome pack to all international visitors
• Keep track and maintain office inventory.
• Diploma in business administration, or related field
• At least 2 years work experience in an office administrative position (preferably with international NGO)
• At least 1 year experience managing office administrative and non-clerical support staff
• Fluent in both English and Kiswahili other foreign languages will be added advantage
• IT literate (use of word, excel and outlook)
• An eye for detail
• Systematic and logical
• A self-starter
• Ability to prioritize workload
• Analytical approach to problem solving
• Sympathetic to customers seeking family planning services
How to Apply
If you feel that you are able to meet the requirements and you are motivated enough to be part of the team, please send your applications including a cover letter detailing your suitability and why you are interested in this post to the address below.
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Marie Stopes Tanzania
11 Kinyonga Street – Mwenge
P. O. Box 7072, Dar Es Salaam.
Telephone: +255 22 2774991 / 4
VOIP +255 768 987 780
Closing date: All applications should reach the addressee before Friday November 27, 2017 COB