Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Minimum Experience: 5 years
The Procurement and Logistic Officer will report to the Head of Procurement
The procurement and Logistic Officer will assist Head of Procurement Department in undertaking procurement function of the Company. Procurement and Logistics Officer will play a key role in procuring high-quality and cost-efficient supplies for the Company. He/She will also be responsible for maintaining a list of inventories and incoming purchases and supplies.
The procurement Officer should be a holder of a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Procurement and Logistic Management or any other Bachelor Degree in procurement related field. He/She should be registered with the Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians Board (PSPTB) as authorized supplies officer and shall have at least five (5) years’ working experience in procurement field. Working experience and qualifications in industrial related works is an added advantage. The incumbent shall be innovative, self-driven with good business analytical skills and strong communication skills (verbal and written).
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES’
· Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
· Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
· Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
· Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
· Develops plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
· Create and’ maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies
· Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development, and
· Working with other departments and Head of Procurement to complete duties as needed
Attractive package commensurate with one’s qualification awaits the successful candidate.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Candidates are required to provide their detailed curriculum vitae by including certified copies of academic certificates (Certificate of Secondary Education, Advance Certificate for Secondary Education, Bachelor/Masters Degree), birth certificates and three works related referees. Please note that the certificates not certified and provisional statement of results will not be accepted.
Application should be submitted to the following address:
Chairman of the Board of Directors,
Karanga Leather Industries Co Ltd,
PPF House, Morogoro Rd/ Samora Avenue, 11 floor,
DAR ES SALAAM:
Application should be submitted on or before 21st February, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. .
A client is seeking a suitable candidate to fill the vacant post for Procurement and Logistic Officer.