7.1 TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Three years contract (Renewable)
7.2 REQUIRED QUALIFICATION
1. Degree in Procurement and Supply Management from a recognized University or institution.
2. Knowledge in Risk is an added advantage
3. Basic computer literacy.
4. Age should not be above 35 years.
7.3 MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBIITIES
1. Ensure that an efficient purchasing and stores management system is maintained in the bank.
2. Determine items of goods and stores to be stocked.
3. Program stock control, buying and storage system related procedures.
4. Establish relevant manual of purchasing/stores policies, procedures and operations.
5. Handle all clearing and forwarding related matters.
6. Assist in the preparation of budget for the section.
7. Plan and control inventories.
8. Review and update policies pertaining to purchasing/stores management.
9. Ensure that the performance of stock control is sufficient and economic levels of stocks are
All applications enclosed with CVs, Photocopies of certificates, Testimonials, Name and address of two referees should be addressed to:
The Managing Director
The People’s Bank of Zanzibar Ltd
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
Result slip is not accepted.
Experience on the respective post is an added advantage.
Applicant(s) should specifically mention one duty station only which will be suitable for them.
If applicant selects more than one different duty station he/she will be disqualified.
Deadline for applications is 25 th February 2016 at 3:30 pm.