Consultancy Assignment: Adolescent Development, Protection and Peacebuilding Advisor – Project Manager
If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world’s leading children’s rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a consultant to support smooth implementation of the Youth and Adolescent Programme in temporary absence of Head of the Programme.
For more information, see the attached TERMS OF REFERENCE.
Minimum requirements and competencies:
• Academic qualifications–masters in development studies or a related field;
• At least 2 years of professional experience in the Central Asian, particularly in the context of Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan;
• Experience of coordinating protection and peacebuilding interventions with various stakeholders (UN, governments, civil society, I/NGOs etc.);
• Field experience in mobilization and capacity building of civil society organizations in the area of youth and adolescents development, participation and protection in complex context;
• Experience in knowledge generation and sharing in the field of youth and adolescence development;
• Experience in fundraising and resource mobilization for development purposes;
• Experience in applying UNICEF MoRES (Monitoring of Results for Equity Systems) framework in designing and implementation of Programmes;
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
• Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment;
• Sets high standards for quality of work and consistently achieves project goals;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Good knowledge of Russian required.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB, 04 December 2015 with the subject line- “Adolescent Development, Protection and Peacebuilding Advisor – Project Manager”.