(Candidate should have exposure to) Should have worked in Automobile showroom, logistics companies or travel companies.
Should have a detailed knowledge of shift scheduling, budget control, guest relations, vendor management etc.
Behavioural Attributes Required Excellent Communication skills, Positive attitude, focused, hardworking, should take ownership of tasks and exhibit sense of urgency.
Role and Responsibility at Hansa
· Reports to Logistics Manager
· Propose, develop and suggest improvements in the transport system and develop policy.
· Prepare and execute transportation schedule and ensure necessary road permits
· Responsible for effective utilization of vehicles.
· Ensure that proper inventory of all components of vehicles are maintained and checked frequently.
· Ensure that the maintenance, oiling and servicing schedule of the vehicles is followed.
· Strictly act upon the petrol/diesel filling mechanism approved by the management.
· Keep records/history of drivers and accidents.
· Maintain duty roasters of drivers, cleaners and mechanics.
· Arrange for re-training and re-certification of drivers and registration and re-certifications of vehicles.
· Ensure feedback on performance of staff, drivers, cleaners and mechanics after evaluation.
· Be responsible to implement the pick & drop schedule of guests and staff if required.
· Submit regular and comprehensive monthly report to the Supply Chain Manager.
· Ensure safe parking of vehicles on campus.
· Responsible for coordinating daily transportation routes, vehicles, drivers, etc., and communicating the same information to logistic coordinators or supply chain coordinators or site team.
· Monitoring usage and maintenance of material handling equipment with the support of Warehouse & Service Manager.
· Organize the return load from external customers to have utilization of HCV’s.
· Reconciliation of supplier accounts which are related to his job function.
· Reconciliation of Drivers accounts against various advances issued for the journey.
· Do other tasks/duties as assigned by the Head of Department/Management from time to time.
Preferable industry/ company Automobile showroom, Transport, Logistics, Travel
Compensation 1.4 – 1.8 Mln
firstname.lastname@example.org for CV’s. Candidates can send their CV’s on my email address.