Required minimum qualifications:
• Possession of a form IV/VI certificate,
• Trade test I/II in water analysis,
• At least 2 years working experience from reputable Organization.
• Age limit is 35 years.
Duties and responsibilities
Employees duties include but not limited to the following: –
• Assists laboratory technician to perform lab tests according to prescribed standards to determine chemical and physical characteristics or composition of liquid or gaseous materials and substances for the purpose as quality control process product development or determining conformity to specifications.
• Assists to conduct physical tests on samples of raw materials and control quality of materials.
• Assists in performing specified routine lab tasks requiring knowledge and skills with precision and under supervision.
• Sets up and adjusts laboratory apparatus.
• Ensure proper dosing at water reservoirs.
• Performs proper sampling.
• Performs any other duties that may be assigned by his/her supervisor.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Apply in handwriting, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates and 2 letters from 2 referees; telephone numbers and e-mail address so as to reach the undersigned not later than 15th October, 2017. Application should be sent to MWAUWASA as registered mails by postal office, EMS and DHL. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. MWAUWASA is an equal opportunity employer.
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR,
MWANZA URBAN WATER SUPPLY & SANITATION AUTHORITY,
P.O. BOX 317,