PSI is seeking innovative, self-motivated and dynamic person to ensure sales, distribution and PBCC targets for specific range of products are achieved at zonal level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure PSI strategies in PBCC are implemented on the zonal and regional level
– Uncover and understand provider needs (opportunities, attitudes and motivations) across health
– Complete and regularly update a provider segmentation that incorporates quantitative metrics such
as client volume and placement on the adoption ladder.
-Develop plans for each provider that outlines their current situation, needs and an action plan to
further develop their awareness and ultimate proficiency for PSI products and services.
– Set call frequencies and focus for specific type of providers (pharmacies, heath services facilities)
depending on product and determined by MD Supervisor.
– Maintain accurate call notes on each provider to ensure continuity and progression
2. Ensure sales and distribution targets for the assigned range of products are met on regional and zonal levels.
– Effectively manage the territory by means of planning, territory analysis, targeting and appropriate
call coverage of providers. Maintain a current 4 week call cycle targeting high potential providers.
– Ensure that all activities comply with relevant legislation, ethical standards and company policies.
– When sales policy allows, uplift products to health care facilities.
3. Provide continuous medical education to providers/pharmacies and PSI field staff
4. Provide PBCC training to PSI field staff
– When required, co-facilitate the training of PBCC, sales and advanced sales skills to PSI field and
– Participates in the development of the training curriculum, modules, job aids, etc.
– Submit monthly reports for documentation progress as required
– Utilizes electronic tools for reporting of medical detailing activities.
– In cooperation with Zonal Sales and Health services staff, analysis monthly/quarterly/annual
performance and suggests areas of improvements and increased efficiencies
6. Academic & Professional Qualification
Assistant medical officer/medical doctor
Relevant working experience:
– Training in advance sales skills, medical detailing skills is preferred
– Relevant working experience: 3-5 year
– Ability to work efficiently and quickly in a fast paced environment
– Ability to work under minimal supervision and produce results
– Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
– Familiarity with PSI/Tanzania systems and programs preferred
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please submit your updated CV with three contactable professional references and cover letter ONLY explaining your interest/motivation to work with PSI to email@example.com , in MS Word or PDF file. Indicate the name of position on the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications should reach the addresseebefore Thursday 3rd November, 2016.