Required minimum qualifications:
• Possession of Certificate of secondary education (Form IV) or advanced certificate of secondary education (Form VI).
• Possession of trade test I/II/III in MV mechanics from NIT
• Possession of a motor vehicle Driving License with at least Classes D and E.
• Experience in motor vehicle mechanics and a course in industrial driving
• Should not be above 35 years of age.
Duties and responsibilities
Employees duties include but not limited to the following: –
• Carry out minor motor vehicle and motor cycle maintenance such as fixing punctures, clean spark plugs or adjusting carburetor
• Carry out auto-electric repair for motor vehicles and motor cycles
• Conduct periodic motor vehicle and motor cycle service
• Drives a vehicle when assigned
• Keeps vehicle clean, polished and in good operating condition
• Keeps workshop, working tools and equipment clean
• Reports promptly mechanical problems that needs external garage service
• Performs any other duties that may be assigned by his/her supervisor
MODE OF APPLICATION
Apply in handwriting, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates and 2 letters from 2 referees; telephone numbers and e-mail address so as to reach the undersigned not later than 15th October, 2017. Application should be sent to MWAUWASA as registered mails by postal office, EMS and DHL. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. MWAUWASA is an equal opportunity employer.
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR,
MWANZA URBAN WATER SUPPLY & SANITATION AUTHORITY,
P.O. BOX 317,