Job Purpose: Serves as Maxcom representatives by selling Maxcom products and services and meeting customer needs.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual Regional analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business administration.
• At least two years experience in marketing, sales and distribution in recognized companies.
• Customer Service knowledge, Regional Sales Management, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English and Kiswahili.
• Computer literate with knowledge of all Microsoft Office Applications and report writing.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates should drop their application letter with their resume and Photostat copies of their testimonials to Maxcom Africa Office, Ground Floor at MILLENIUM TOWER – Makumbusho Area, Bagamoyo Road Dar es salaam.
The applications to be addressed to:-
THE HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR,
MAXCOM AFRICA PLC,
P.O. BOX 31211,
DAR ES SALAAM.