Key duties and responsibilities:
Handles Tanga UWASA registry functions in compliance to approved standards and record management policies;
2. Provides professional advice for proper use of the registry, and records management;
3. Makes timely and appropriate files updating and documents disposal;
4. Manages filing system of the Authority and ensures proper upkeep of the registry;
5. Organises and ensures efficient documents movements within the Authority;
6. Ensures compliance to registry procedures and standards;
7. Perform any other duties related to the above as assigned by Administrative Officer.
Qualifications and Experience
The holder of this position must have the following:
i) Holder of Form IV/VI National Examination Certificate with a Diploma in Records Man-agement Examination from a recognized Institution.
ii) At least Five (5) years of working experience in records management.
iii) ICT literate with interpersonal communication skills
iv) Age Limit – Not above 35
Terms of Engagement Permanent and Pensionable
All the posts carry attractive remuneration packages respectively, according to the Authority’s salary scale and other entitlements.
How to Apply
A hand-written signed application letter attached with an updated Curriculum Vitae showing age, current employer and working position, address, names and contacts addresses of three referees and day working telephone numbers, Copies of relevant academic qualification certificates and other relevant testimonials.
Applicants employed in Public Service should route their applications through their respective employers.
Your application letter should reach to the undersigned before 30th June 2019.
All applications should be directed to:
The Managing Director
Tanga Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority,
P.O Box 5011,