Key duties and responsibilities:
Provides administration support and secretarial services to the Management;
2. Receives and organises all correspondences to the Management and promptly relay information to ensure effective internal communication;
3. Handles and moves documents to the Management and timely dispatches for relevant authorized actions;
4. Assists in maintaining the reports and records of Management functions and provides updates as may be required;
5. Assists in attending visitors to the Managing Director’s Office and arranging appointments;
6. Assists in facilitating travelling arrangements for the Management;
7. Assists in maintaining the upkeep and arrangement of the Managing Director’s office;
8. Any other duty as may be assigned by the Human Resources Officer
Qualifications and Experience
The holder of this position must have the following:
i) Diploma in Secretarial Studies from a recognized institution/college.
ii) Must be a computer literate with a minimum typing speed of 80 words per minute.
iii) Must have experience of at least three years working in a reputable Institution/ busi¬ness entity.
iv) Must be fluent in English and Swahili.
v) The applicant for this position should be ready to overstretch working hours during the peak days in the Managing Director’s office and be able to work under minimal supervision.
vi) Age Limit – Not above 35
Terms of Engagement Permanent and Pensionable
All the posts carry attractive remuneration packages respectively, according to the Authority’s salary scale and other entitlements.
How to Apply
A hand-written signed application letter attached with an updated Curriculum Vitae showing age, current employer and working position, address, names and contacts addresses of three referees and day working telephone numbers, Copies of relevant academic qualification certificates and other relevant testimonials.
Applicants employed in Public Service should route their applications through their respective employers.
Your application letter should reach to the undersigned before 30th June 2019.
All applications should be directed to:
The Managing Director
Tanga Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority,
P.O Box 5011,