QUANTITY SURVEYOR (1Position)
Degree educated or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or related field
At least two years
Methodical way of thinking.
Good knowledge of construction & Mechanical.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Good financial and numeracy management skills.
Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
The ability to absorb complex information and assess requirements readily.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY
· Carrying out feasibility studies.
· Cost control & cost-benefit analysis.
· Risk analysis evaluations.
· Advising on legal issues and representing clients in disputes.
· Drawing up contracts with vendors.
· Negotiating the cost of projects.
· Presenting detailed information on the cost of particular elements of work periodically to enable payment for those works carried out to date. (valuations).
· Managing costs to make sure that the initial budget isn’t exceeded.
· Arranging staff payments and, at the end of a job, settling the final accounts.
· Acting as financial advisors and monitoring progress for the client.
· Tendering/ documents preparation and submission
· Seeking new opportunities
Method of Application
Please send your detailed CV and copies of your certificates to email@example.com on or before 10th January 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.