a) Health Technologist
Holder of a Diploma in Botany or relevant equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Institution with a minimum of three (3) years working experience in a relevant position in a reputable institutions.
b) Health Scientist
Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Botany or relevant equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Institution with a minimum of three (3) years working experience in a relevant position in a reputable institutions.
• Manage Pharmacognosy Fieldwork
• Manage Pharmacognosy Practical sessions
• Assist researches in Pharmacognosy
• Develop botanical garden and specimen library
• To perform any other relevant assignments/tasks as may be assigned by head of Department or reporting officer.
iii. Other skills
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili
• Computer literate
• Flexible and easily adaptable to change
• The ability to work in a team
• The ability to work under pressure.
A positive attitude is highly desirable in the successful candidate.
• A Successful candidate for all post will be offered a competitive package in accordance to his/her qualifications and experience, as per CUHAS Scheme of Service
How to Apply
All applicants have to be Citizens of Tanzania. • Applications must be typed in English. • All application letters must be accompanied with detailed and current Curriculum Vitae, all relevant certificates and full transcriptsas well as birth certificate. For applicants who have studied outside Tanzania, a certificate of recognition by TCU must be attached. • Names and valid addresses (and phone numbers or emails) of 3 credible referees must be provided. • The deadline is Tuesday31st December, 2019 • All applications must be addressed and sent to:
Vice Chancellor, Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS) P.O. Box 1464, MWANZA, TANZANIA. OrE-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org