• Respond to incoming/inbound calls and provide the needed services.
• Send the required information to the stakeholders through outbound SMS services.
• Responsible for the resolution of inbound/outbound calls as per the workflow.
• Responsible for validation of records & registration of beneficiaries.
• Assist in the resolution of queries.
• Establish good working relations with the project team, government, and stakeholders at districts and regional level.
• Link with responders in local authorities at the district and regional level to enhance the referral mechanism of cases.
• Link parents and children with available services surrounding them.
• Adhere to high ethical safeguarding standards and comply with all regulations.
• Promote and abide by internal policies and procedures including child protection policy.
• Develop and submit all reports to the supervisor.
• Document well project success stories, case study or best practices, lesson learned, and submit to supervisor.
• Review reports of an alleged case of abuse or neglect.
• Coordinate services to help children and their families.
• Fill out paperwork outlining the investigation and the resulting actions that were taken
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Development, Social Work, Social Sciences. Postgraduate or masters degree as an added advantage.
• Experience in a professional childcare environment.
• Valid license/certificate to practice the profession
• Should have experience in a call centre
• Should have excellent communication skills in Kiswahili and English
• Experience in providing guidance and counseling
• Exceptionally patient, compassionate and passionate about working with children
• Familiarity with early childhood development to address the emotional, physical, and mental needs of children.
• Creativity in creative activities such as art, dance, and music to guide parents to stimulate children’s development.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to: HRD, BRAC Tanzania Finance Limited, Plot No 17, Coca Cola Road – Light Industrial Area, Mikocheni P.O. Box 105213, Dar es Salaam or through email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject capturing the position you are applying for. The application deadline is 16.06.2020. (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)