Installation of electrical components, machines and gadgets; maintenance of such machines as well as troubleshooting and repairs of equipment
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Experience Level: Senior level
Experience Length: 5 years
Duties and Responsibilities
• Cooperator with the team and undertake periodic maintenance on all electrical equipment, components, and installations.
• Provide prompt response to inquiries whenever there is a breakdown, and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
• Ensure that equipment is in good working order so as to prevent disruption of production.
• Installation of fresh electrical components and fittings.
• Recommend replacement for old or faulty electrical components or fittings to the management.
• Help the organization to reduce energy costs.
• Troubleshoot machine breakdowns and provide preventive maintenance services.
• Learn new skills and attend training programs in order to increase knowledge of trends and best practices in the industry
• Give training programs to the new staffs in your group.
• Provide a safe working environment for members of staff, and ensure electricity induced accidents and mishaps are prevented
• Take steps to prevent fire outbreaks by making appropriate recommendations to management
• Supervise electrical works when new projects are undertaken
• Perform any other tasks as may be assigned by your supervisor
Experience Essential: 4-5 Yrs.
Desirable: 4-5 Yrs. in Electronical maintenance
Computer Literacy: yes
Special exposure required, if any: Should be from the mining industry
Skills required: problem-solving, teamwork, lecturing, documentation.
Method of Application
All CV send Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Only qualified candidates will be contacted, MLL is an equal opportunity employer hence encourage special challenged and female to apply.