• The Group has a low risk tolerance from any Health, Safety and Security (HS&S) incident which could harm any person in the workplace. The Safety & Security Policy defines the Group’s approach to S&S risk. S&S risk is the potential for loss resulting from an unsafe workplace and/or an unsafe practice within the workplace.
• The Security Manager is accountable to the Head of Property to deliver and implement the security component of the Safety & Security Policy to ensure that The bank SCB meets both the Banks and National legal requirements while
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
In order to provide a safe working environment for the Banks staff, clients and visitors the security manager is required to monitor the security related risks faced by the Group within the Country and take proactive measures to reduce risk and minimise loss and communicate incidents to senior management and provide them with professional advice on all aspects of security.
• Provide proactive advice and support to the Country Management Team on all aspects of security management.
• Ensure efficient delivery of the requirements outlined within the MSA / LSA in particular Service Schedule 20 which is specific to the Security Services.
• Fulfil the requirements of the Country Security Manager as outlined in and The Groups Security Operating Standards (GSOS) . To recommend areas where it is necessary the exceed the requirements of GSOS to address country specific threats faced by the the Bank to an acceptable level of risk.
• Ensure the application of GSP 1 and GSP 2 at a country level.
• Develop and maintain a security laws and obligations register and ensure that the Bank meets and evidences compliance with all local regulatory requirements.
• Maintain Property Function-Dispensation/Exemption Management in the event that Security arrangements do not meet the requirements of the Banks standards..
• Manage the Security control room function and facilitate the retrieval AC and CCTV data to support reports and investigations in accordance with the relevant procedures.
• Coordinate the commission and acceptance of AC, CCTV and Alarms systems.
• Develop a LCR schedule for all locations and establish budgets to enable.
• Manage budgets efficiently and ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget to agreed standards. Actively identify opportunities for cost savings through simplification or cross party collaboration.
• Direct of provide input to incident investigations, ensuring any corrective action required associated paperwork is completed within an appropriate time frame.
• Support the H&S manager is the delivery of Groups S&S campaigns and invites
• Provide advice and support to relevant crisis management and business reliance teams.
• Facilitate to collection of data for CSTs and support Group Safety and Security, Group Property and Group Internal Audit where required.
• Fulfil the reporting requirements of the MSA / GSOS.
• Identifying and communicating areas of improvement and best practice, to the HoP / CMT.
• Coordinating account communication on system updates, legislation changes and/or other business updates.
• Anu other reports required for support the Group Property Agenda
• Act a Cyber Security Champion to assist in the implementation of the Cyber Security programme.
• Strong interpersonal skills, resourceful, good leadership with ability to act independently and handle multiple tasks at the same time.
• An appropriate OHS related degree
• Good English written and oral communication skills
Click here to Apply Online