• Respond to incoming/inbound calls and provide the needed services
• Send the required information to the stakeholders through outbound SMS services
• Responsible for resolution of inbound/outbound calls as per the workflow
• Responsible for validation of records & registration of beneficiaries
• Assist in resolution of queries
• Establish good working relations with the project team, government, and stakeholders at districts and regional level
• Link with responders in local authorities at district and regional level to enhance referral mechanism of cases
• Link parents and children with available services surrounding them
• Adhere to high ethical safeguarding standards and comply with all regulations
• Promote and abide by internal policies and procedures including child protection policy
• Develop and submit all reports to the supervisor
• Document well project success stories/case study/best practices/lesson learned and submit to supervisor
• Designing, managing and promoting health improvement programmes
• Raising awareness of good health, diet, and exercise
• Advising members of a particular community or social group
• liaising with, supporting the work of and providing expert advice to other voluntary, charity and statutory organizations
• Keeping up to date with current health promotion trends
• Will provide necessary health assistance to the caller/beneficiary over the phone for ECD related matters.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor degreein public health or education, health promotion, health studies, nursing, or sport and exercise. Postgraduate or master degree as an added advantage
• Registration as a public health practitioner
• Paid or voluntary work experience gained in any role with public health is highly valued
• Should have a mature, non-judgmental, confident, and caring manner.
• Must have the ability to interact well with people from a wide range of backgrounds.
• Must have good problem solving and project/time management skills.
Method of Application
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to: HRD, BRAC Tanzania Finance Limited, Plot No 17, Coca Cola Road – Light Industrial Area, Mikocheni P.O. Box 105213, Dar es Salaam or through email to email@example.com with a subject capturing the position you are applying for. The application deadline is 16.06.2020. (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)