Qualifications Holder of a Master’s Degree in Public Administration. Human Resources Management Commerce/Business Administration majoring in Human Resources Management or equivalent from a well-recognized institution with relevant work experience of ten (10) years, computer applications and management skills with three years’ in senior managerial position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manages the human resources and administrative functions of the authority.
• Oversees the human resources functions of MORUWASA in terms of recruitment, remuneration, appraisals, promotions, staff welfare and motivation, training needs, terminations, benefits and disciplinary matters, and ensures staff rules and regulations are understood and followed.
• Ensures all internal services are delivered according to departmental needs, and coordinates all management reports on internal services status for submission to the Management.
• Ensures that MORUWASA property is properly insured against all types of perils, including, fire, burglary, physical and financial loss. etc.
• Supervises human resource functions to ensure schedules of manpower and skill inventory needs of the authority at all levels are maintained in view of current and future operations.
• Supervises human resource functions to ensure recruitment and selection of human resources required
by the authority.
• Regularly review Organisation Structure, Administrative Manuals and Schemes of Service.
• Carries out staff performance appraisal and review of remuneration of the authority.
• Develops and implements human resources and administrative policies, such as leave administration, training and discipline.
• Develops individual performance objectives, targets and standards in consultation with the immediate superior as part of performance agreement.
• Conducts open performance review and appraisal of subordinates and gives feedback.
• Performs any other related duties as assigned by the Managing Director.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
REMUNERATION: Salary Scale: MOWAS11 as per MORUWASA Scheme of Service
Job application procedure
• All applicants must be aged between 18 to 44 years old.
• All employed Applicants must apply through their employers.
• With a covering letter. Applicants must attach an updated CV. all relevant academic Certificates, Birth Certificate and two recent colored passport sized photos.
• All interested applicants are invited to apply and submit their handwritten application letters not later than 23rd July, 2019.
How to Apply
All Applications must be sent through physical delivery or through the Postal Address below: Managing Director, Morogoro Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (MORUWASA), P.O.BOX 5476, MOROGORO