• Provide reports to Child Helpline Manager on all data issues
• Work with project team and use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful projects and business reports.
• Work with the management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each unit.
• Use data to create models that depict trends in service delivery and project implementation.
• Work with managers to outline the specific data needs for each project.
• Presenting data in charts, graphs, and tables as well as designing and developing relational databases for collecting data.
• Design and initiate required surveys to the benefit of BRAC’s strategy.
• Design and maintain a database system
• Manage project database to facilitate timely information updates, data quality assurance, sharing of information and learning, and data use for decision-making
• Ensure all relevant programme staff can utilise the database to analyze program information and results
• Work closely with the communication department in developing and disseminating programme results, best practices and success stories
• Lead and coordinate assessment and evaluations of programmes
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Statistics, Economics, or other related fields. Master degree as an added advantage
• Three (3) to five (5) years of relevant professional experience doing complex data analysis within programmes M&E context.
• Proven experience in leading, coordinating and managing M&E system
• Strong knowledge of data quality assurance, analysis, and reporting.
• Experience with monitoring and evaluation systems and frameworks for international development programs, including developing performance indicators, data collection, and analysis systems and tools.
• Computer Literacy
• High level of competency in managing data information
• Excellent English writing and verbal communication skills.
• Detail-oriented and hard-working.
• Ability to collaborate well on a team while also taking the initiative to complete assigned tasks with high competence.
• High level of integrity.
• Ability to communicate respectfully in a multi-cultural environment.
• Understanding of statistical software and data management required.
• Capacity to produce high-quality briefs and reports
• Statistical and quantitative analysis skills
• Numerical skills -understanding of basic mathematical skills which include knowledge of numbers and figures, understanding relationships between numbers, interpretation of mathematical information
• Very strong analytical skills.
Method of Application
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to: HRD, BRAC Tanzania Finance Limited, Plot No 17, Coca Cola Road – Light Industrial Area, Mikocheni P.O. Box 105213, Dar es Salaam or through email to email@example.com with a subject capturing the position you are applying for. The application deadline is 16.06.2020. (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)