• Respond to incoming/inbound calls and provide the needed services
• Send the required information to the stakeholders through outbound SMS services
• Responsible for resolution of inbound/outbound calls as per the workflow
• Responsible for validation of records & registration of beneficiaries
• Assist in resolution of queries
• Establish good working relations with the project team, government, and stakeholders at districts and regional level
• Link with responders in local authorities at district and regional level to enhance referral mechanism of cases
• Link parents and children with available services surrounding them
• Adhere to high ethical safeguarding standards and comply with all regulations
• Promote and abide by internal policies and procedures including child protection policy
• Develop and submit all reports to the supervisor
• Document well project success stories/case study/best practices/lesson learned and submit to supervisor
• Offering guidance and counseling to parents.
• Assessing clients and identifying their problems.
• Engaging in discussions with clients and making them feel comfortable.
• Implementing individualized treatment programs/or refer cases to service providers
• Evaluating clients responses to treatment over time
• Organizing a long-term counseling plan by referring cases to service providers
• Offering services to all age groups.
• Offering both one-on-one and group counseling.
• Keeping a detailed account of the client’s mental health history.
• Being patient and building relationships based on trust.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Counselling/ Psychology. Postgraduate or master’s degrees as an added advantage.
• Valid license in Counselling Psychology.
• Good observational skills and attention to detail.
• Proven experience as a counselor.
• • Thorough understanding of human physiology
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Empathy and sensitivity when dealing with clients.
• Highly analytical mindset.
• Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to: HRD, BRAC Tanzania Finance Limited, Plot No 17, Coca Cola Road – Light Industrial Area, Mikocheni P.O. Box 105213, Dar es Salaam or through email to email@example.com with a subject capturing the position you are applying for. The application deadline is 16.06.2020. (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)