Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Materials Management. Procurement and Supplies Management. Logistics Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution who has been registered by the PSPTB as Graduate Procurement and Supplies Professional.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To follow up overdue orders,
• To prepare stock report.
• To clear goods imported by MORUWASA;
• To carry out stock balancing in quantity and value every week, monthly, quarterly, half year and end of year;
• To maintain files and records of stocks prices, quantities, suppliers lists, specifications catalogues and other information;
• To conduct periodic inspection and stocktaking of materials & Suppliers;
• To maintain updated inventory of goods, supplies and materials:
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
REMUNERATION: Salary Scale; MOWAS 4 as per MORUWASA Scheme of Service
Job application procedure
• All applicants must be aged between 18 to 44 years old.
• All employed Applicants must apply through their employers.
• With a covering letter. Applicants must attach an updated CV. all relevant academic Certificates, Birth Certificate and two recent colored passport sized photos.
• All interested applicants are invited to apply and submit their handwritten application letters not later than 23rd July, 2019.
How to Apply
All Applications must be sent through physical delivery or through the Postal Address below: Managing Director, Morogoro Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (MORUWASA), P.O.BOX 5476, MOROGORO