Duties and Responsibilities
• To support implementation, M&E and reporting of ART Retention and Community linkage services under the Afya Kwanza project, as well as other relevant activities.
• To support implementation of initiatives to address key program, donor and national priorities –
such as patient tracking, SMS reminder, promise-to-come and SDM- in line with national guidelines
• To provide TA to the DACC, CBHC Co and HFs in planning, implementation, M&E and reporting of ART Retention and community linkage services
• To support RRCL Manager to asses and implement initiatives to address skill and resource needs in ART retention and community linkage services through supportive supervision, mentorship, on-job training, CQI and other approaches in collaboration with CBHCCo
• To support timely collection and submission of ART care, tracking and relevant community data – as well as support strengthening of the related M&E systems – in collaboration with the M&E team
• Strengthen existing and support establishment of additional Adherence support groups to facilitate ART adherence and retention in care
• Strengthen effective internal and external referral system is in place to ensure smooth patient
To support RRCL Manager in writing technical program documents including reports, best
practices, lessons learned and other relevant documents
• To support and advise the RRCL Manager on all ART retention and community linkage issues
and perform other relevant duties as assigned by the RRCL Manager
Requirements. Education, work experience and skills
• Degree or Advanced diploma in medicine, nursing or related field with relevant national
• Master’s degree in Public Health or related field is an added advantage.
• At least 2 years of experience working in public health programs/ services
• At least 2 years of experience in design, implementation, management and M&E of ART
retention, community linkage or related clinical and public health programs and services
• Experience in using CQI, PHE and OR techniques to address public health challenges
• Experience in writing reports, best practices and lessons learned
• Excellent command of Swahili and English languages, in written and oral communication
• Experience in basic computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, Power point and internet
• Ability to work under pressure and stringent deadlines
How to Apply
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter indicating clearly the position applied for, a detailed copy of their CV, and names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees.
Applications should be submitted by Wednesday 18th June, 2019, to the Human Resource Director through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped by hand at the MDH Head Office in Mikocheni, along Mwai Kibaki Road, Plot No. 802. Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
APPLY TO email@example.com Before Wednesday 18th June, 2019.