DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides on-site maintenance and trouble-shooting for personal computer hardware and peripherals, software and network connections and other equipment.
·. Responds to assigned trouble tickets from IT Care/calls from departmental users.
• Diagnoses the cause of personal computer operation problems and takes or recommends appropriate action to take to solve those problems.
• Performs software installation and setup procedures.
• Performs basic network configuration procedures for the user.
• Performs component diagnosis and replacement recommendation where necessary to vendor for actions.
• Assists assigned users in the use of computer software, including standard office software, network and systems client software, and specialized software that may be used by the bank (e.g.: the CBA software – Finacle).
• Instructs employees/ users in appropriate techniques to enhance productive use of personal computer hardware and software.
• Provides needed information and demonstrations concerning how to perform certain work tasks to new employees in the same or similar class of positions.
• Attends meetings, conferences, workshops and training sessions and reviews publications and audio-visual materials to become and remain current on the principles, practices and new developments in assigned workareas.
• Performs other directly related duties consistent with the role and function of the unit as may be directed by the supervisor.
• Keeps immediate supervisor fully and accurately informed concerning work progress, including present and potential work problems and suggestions for new or improved ways of addressing such problems.
·. Send in weekly reports to the IT Executive of the regional bank.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Timeliness in response to complaints and enquiries and the ratio of faults resolved to total reported faults.
• Timeliness to completion of projects and adhoc assignments.
• Efficiency of job resolution.
• B.Sc/B.Eng in Business Information Systems or Computer Sciences.
·. Minimum 2 years post qualification, at least 1 year in a similar position.
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
• Intermediate networking skills
·. Administrative Skills – Windows 10/11 (Including MS Exchange)
·• Administrative Skills – Windows Server 2016/2019
·. Finacle 10 User Support / Admin Skills
• MS Office – Word, Excel & Powerpoint
• Interpersonal Skills
• Communication Skills
• Close Attention to Detail.
• Good Customer Relations Skills
• General Analytical Skills
• In-depth Knowledge and Interest in IT Systems
Method of Application
Qualified candidates MUST send their CV & Cover Letter attached with all academic certificates.
All applications MUST be sent electronically through: Email: email@example.com
Email subject: APPLICATION FOR IT SUPPORT
Deadline: 16th August 2023
Kindly note that, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!