Personal Assistant is responsible to provide high level confidential support to the Chief Executive Officer by providing a full secretarial and administrative service. Ensuring that effective planning and administrative systems are in place and maintained efficiently and effectively.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• To act as a first point of contact dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
• To proactively manage and coordinate the diary of the CEO by prioritising and arranging internal and external meetings, ensuring appropriate briefing papers are prepared and provided.
• Plan and organise travel arrangements, visa and accommodation when required.
• Maintain effective filling and data storage including emails and retrieval systems ensuring the needs of the CEO are met.
• To provide full personal assistant support by dealing with all correspondence and calls, drafting agendas setting up meetings, taking minutes at the meetings, taking messages and other administrative tasks as required to support the CEO.
• To provide support for Executive meetings by ensuring meetings are properly arranged and serviced. This will include drafting agendas, collating papers, and reports, taking minutes and following up action points.
• To service meetings of the Management Team by drafting and collating papers and reports, preparing manageable agendas, taking minutes, and following up on actions points.
• To plan and manage key organisational events such as AGM, Anniversary, Staff and Volunteer conference, Strategy days, Staff briefings and others as required.
Internal & External Communications
• Facilitating good communications with other members of the Management Team and with the cascade of information to the CEO’s direct reports.
• Providing information and appropriately channelling urgent matters in absence of CEO by his approval.
• Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment and invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
• Building and maintaining good relationships with all contacts (internally and externally) is key to success in the role.
• Providing technical and administrative support to CEO’s key project.
• Creation of spreadsheets and other simple financial data analysis for CEO as required.
• Provide reports for management as required.
• Develop skills and undertake responsibilities as appropriate which will fulfil the purpose of the role and support the success of the company.
• Ensure that work is carried out in accordance with SportPesa values, equality aims, policies and procedures.
• Carry out all the duties with complete discretion and a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
• Any other duties that may be assigned by Management.
Required Qualifications and Experience
• Relevant secretarial training and qualifications, you will have proven experience as an all- round executive level PA.
• You must have the confidence to deal with people at all levels and from all backgrounds.
• The work requires administrative ability and is often to tight deadlines where accuracy and confidentiality are essential requirements of the job.
• Proficiency in MS Applications.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information.
• You will need to be flexible in your approach to work, happy to work autonomously and as part of a wider team.
• Knowledge of online visa application is an added advantage.
• A team player and able to quickly establish credibility amongst people at all levels both within and external, across numerous cultures.
• Open and collaborative working style; must be comfortable in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged.
• Passion and enthusiasm.
• A driving license is desirable.
Method of Application
Only applicants who will fit the above criteria need to apply. Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the 18th August 2023.
Applications must consist of a cover letter outlining why you would be the best fit for such a position, your detailed CV and copy of academic credentials.
• NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.